Website Tesco PLC
We are looking for talented and driven Pharmacy professionals who can deliver the highest quality healthcare service to our customers and in return, we’ll provide a supportive team, detailed industry training and a varied working environment where no two days are the same.
As a Duty Pharmacy Manager, you’ll play an important role in supporting the managing, inspiring and developing a team of colleagues into senior pharmacists of the future whilst delivering a great service for our customers.
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything we do, making sure our medicines are available, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- Supporting the manager to lead, motivate and develop your colleagues.
- Keeping the business and the customer safe and legal.
- Supporting the manager in building working relationships with Primary Care Organisations (PCOs) and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
Working as part of a team of Pharmacists, your work will provide you with numerous opportunities for continued professional development, peer review and reflective learning. You’ll also develop your management and leadership skills by managing other healthcare professionals.
- A pharmacy degree
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- MUR accreditation
- Hepatitis B immunisation (or be prepared to be immunised after starting)
- Pharmacists working for Tesco will have to complete a DBS check (organised by Tesco) prior to commencement of employment.
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A