We’re looking for a strong commercial and creative marketer, to drive customer behaviour and loyalty through developing innovative and engaging marketing campaigns. You’ll focus on strategically developing and delivering our 360 marketing campaigns linking Brand, Retail and Digital Marketing teams and will be responsible for concepting, developing and overseeing all marketing projects. You’ll also lead and develop the Marketing team (1 Manager and 2 Coordinators) – ensuring they are bought into the Marketing strategy and understand the overarching Brand vision
- Support in influencing key stakeholders across the business to ensure department strategy is created in collaboration with other functions.
- Suggests new media channels, in order to aid brand development and build market position.
- Input in the development of the marketing plan and implement and maintainsthe final plan for the Brand.
- Consistently evaluate and monitor the impact of all marketing activity to ensure it is both relevant and cost effective.
- Support the CMO in the creation of the Marketing budget and ensure it is maintained
- Remain on top of identifying trends and cultural happenings and encourage the team to do so also.
- Work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and Senior PR Manager to determine key positioning and focus for the Brands’ global marketing stance.
- Help develop appropriate tactical marketing activity within the season.
- Work to ensure that brand integrity is maintained and built upon through the right collaborations and innovative projects.
- You’ll support in the development and implementation of the global marketing strategy in line with the Topshop Topman vision.
- Work alongside the Heads of Digital in the future development and growth of the brand websites and maximise the potential of digital marketing.
- Solid understanding of marketing concepts and proven track record in practical and successful application
- Strong affinity with fashion, culturally aware; with an in depth awareness of current fashion, music and lifestyle trends and a strong visual eye.
- We require a Marketing Manager with a finger on the pulse of what is on trend both in the UK and internationally
- Confidently delegates, knowing when to step away from the detail
- Retains focus whilst demonstrating high levels of drive, energy and stamina
- Experience of operating in an environment which constantly changes
- Strong previous experience within Digital Marketing
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results
- Both innovative whilst remaining commercially aware
- A people person who has an ability to build strong working relationships
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, GB
Application Deadline: N/A