Website Tractor Supply
This position is responsible for traveling with the Field Activity Support Team (FAST) to stores within an assigned district to own and execute “start to finish” variable tasks such as planograms and physical inventories, as well as provide support for other tasks including merchandise and fixture assembly, and the maintenance of all signage. This position will interact with customers and team members, while providing legendary customer service.
As a FAST Team Member, it is essential that you be available, flexible, adaptable and service-oriented, as you must be able to fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Work scheduled shifts and have the ability to work varied h ours, days, nights, and overtime as dictated by business needs.
- Communicate proactively and regularly with District FAST Supervisor on work completion, issues, and offer solutions to overcome.
- Complete planograms and resets accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain visual merchandise standards
- Perform store specific measurements
- Complete store layout initiatives
- Perform accurate counts for store inventories, as well as cycle counts
- Complete Tractor Way top cap process
- Hang store signage
- Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
- Must be self-directed and have the ability to complete assignments with little to no assistance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience : Prior retail and/or merchandising experience is required. Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is preferred. Must be 18 years of age or older and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Education : A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required. Regardless of education level, FAST Team Members must be able to read, write and count accurately.
Company: Tractor Supply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A