Your role will support the Customer Conduct and Due Diligence centre of excellence in leading exceptional customer service and providing support throughout the customer onboarding journey. You will have the ability to adapt and focus on quality and getting things right the first time.
- Reviewing customer documents to ensure we have all the right information prior to opening a business account.
- Demonstrating an understanding of KYC/KYB principles and processes.
- Treating our customers as individuals by getting to know them and their business needs.
- Working cross-functionally to obtain missing information for customers so that accounts can be opened as efficiently as possible.
- Entering data into our systems to open accounts timely.
- Looking for better to help improve the customer onboarding journey.
- Supporting our business banking customers during the application process by providing prompt expert advice.
- Be passionate about delivering TSB strategy through great service.
- Have strong analytical, problem solving & decision-making skills.
- Have the ambition and drive to develop a fulfilling career with TSB.
- Live and breathe our TSB behaviours.
- Work quickly to SLA’s and learn in a fast-paced environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A