Our Risk Modelling team plays an important part in our business. The team develops, monitors and maintains the statistical models that are used for everything from deciding whether to lend a Customer money to how much capital TSB needs to keep in reserve. Your role will be as part of a team of Analysts who develop new statistical models, whilst making sure that the existing ones continue to work and keep TSB safe. The role is about using your analytical capabilities to add insight and help TSB make the right decisions.
- Working as part of a team of technical risk modelling specialists who develop, monitor and maintain the statistical models
- Work with the team to seek to improve the statistical tools and their usage within TSB Bank.
- Establish an understanding of associated regulation ensuring compliance covering development, management and maintenance of Credit Risk models.
- Support the production of robust model documentation.
- Reviewing the performance of implemented models to assess weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
- Adherence to policy and procedures.
- Engage with stakeholders across the bank to ensuring models meet business requirements aligning to the TSB strategy
- Degree educated within a numeric discipline (e.g. mathematics, operational research, physics)
- Ability to apply numerical techniques to data and interpret trends
- Clear communicator who is able to make complex concepts straightforward
- Have experience of SAS, SQL or something similar to manipulate and analyse data
- Be recognised by your stakeholders as providing fantastic support
- Analyse and evaluate a range of information to produce insightful analysis, recommendations and advice to influence decisions
- Display accountable behaviours and values – things happen because of you
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gloucester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A