Website Toronto Transit Commission
Conducts analysis and prepares documentation on policies, processes, procedures and issues to gain an understanding of a business area. Confers with stakeholders, creates, defines and reviews business requirement documents. Evaluates the economic and technical feasibility of proposed systems or revisions to existing systems. Designs and documents system and application software to enable the evaluation, programming, testing and implementation and support of the proposed software.
- Provide the expertise and technical direction necessary to define, maintain, enhance or replace information systems and technology. Review business requirements, create processes and procedures.
- Promotes a respectful work and service environment that supports diversity, inclusion, and is free from harassment and discrimination. Provides leadership in the development and implementation of inclusive and accessible policies, programs and/or services for employees and customers in accordance with TTC’s commitments and obligations under the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC) and Related Orders, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), and TTC’s policies.
- Provide training to related parties in relevant area(s) of expertise.
- Ensures the development and implementation of effective and efficient computer systems by preparing detailed specifications for computer programs.
- Use office technology, software and applications
- Demonstrate specialized expertise and knowledge in the assigned field
- Apply analytical skills
- Experience in completing SuccessFactors’ documentation and materials such as Configuration Workbooks, Solution Design Documents and Functional Specifications
- SAP SuccessFactors provisioning experience will be an asset
- Proven experience with the design, development, configuration and implementation of key HR business processes within SuccessFactors based on SAP best practices and aligned with business requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of SuccessFactors, able to make recommendations aligned with the future direction of SAP’s technology roadmap and industry trends
- Hands on configuration of relevant SuccessFactors modules such as RCM (Requisition Templates, Requisition Route/Approval Workflows, Picklists), ONB (Forms, Notifications, Picklists, Process Flows, New Employee Portal, EC (Foundation Object, Rules, Transactions – Event Reasons, Alerts, Notifications, Workflows), etc.
- Understanding and experience with SuccessFactors across modules integrations will be an asset
- SAP SuccessFactors implementation experience with emphasis on at least one of the following modules: Employee Central (EC), Recruiting (RCM), Onboarding (ONB) and Learning Management System (LMS)
- Understanding and experience with SuccessFactors to SAP on-premise integration will be an asset
- Demonstrated experience working with the stakeholders to understand business requirements and align them with standard SuccessFactors functionality where possible
- A University Degree, or College Diploma in a related discipline, or a combination of education, training, and experience deemed to be equivalent.
- SAP SuccessFactors certification is a definite asset
- Proven experience in providing project and/or sustainment support as required (for example, planning, change management, communications, testing, training, go-live and post go-live support activities)
- Experience with the analysis and testing of SAP SuccessFactors H1/H2 releases to assure up-to-date SAP functionality
- Communicate in a variety of mediums
Company: Toronto Transit Commission
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greater Toronto Area, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A