Website Tennessee Valley Authority
The Identity Credentials and Access Management role leads the team responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, managing, and governing the enterprise access management program. This role will serve as the strategic leader and expert in standardization and operational excellence of ICAM services. This enterprise-wide role requires that the leader work with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the right person is accessing the right information at the right time for the right reason. The ICAM Manager role requires advanced understanding of risk-related issues; strong knowledge of the requirements of the business and industry; and excellent communications, management, persuasion and leadership skills.
- Assure adherence and compliance to processes, procedures and regulations in general business systems, financially significant systems, nuclear support systems and other mission critical areas
- Provides leadership in human resource management. This includes coaching, developing, training, career planning, achieving staffing and hiring goals, managing workforce diversity and supporting union/labor discussions. Ensures individual development programs for employees are adequate such that each staff member is properly equipped to perform his or her job function.
- Accountable for standards, compliance, and adherence to industry best practices for ICAM.
- Communicate status to management and executives on a regular basis in both formal and informal environments.
- Work closely with business units, T&I, physical security, and external parties to establish and regularly review ICAM strategies in alignment with business continuity needs, including protection of TVA’s mission-critical assets.
- Maintains relevant technical expertise and remains abreast of evolving technologies through interaction with vendors, peers and participation in benchmarking activities and professional conferences/seminars.
- Assure environments and solutions meet procedural requirements for compliance to regulations
- Work across all TVA organizations to ensure the success and effectiveness of the ICAM program, including Executive Leadership.
- Develop and manage ICAM program components, including governance and operating framework such as risk assessment, business impact analysis, training and awareness, and program improvement.
- Work in conjunction with the business continuity function to identify and assess ICAM risks and their impacts associated with TVA’s current business practices and strategic plans.
Extensive knowledge of technology, including tools and processes, resource management, and engineering. Strong facilitation, negotiation, and intervention skills. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to lead and influence teams in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment while dealing diplomatically with internal and external partners. Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and concerns. Ability to think strategically while managing tactical details. Must have a unique blend of technical experience and knowledge, exceptional communication, leadership acumen, and problem-solving skills. Candidate is be required to obtain and maintain a sensitive security clearance.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science or comparable field of study; or equivalent education, training & experience.
- Five or more years of comprehensive experience with progressive assignment ins leadership, engineering, and budgeting. Demonstrated knowledge of transformation impact, change management, and business metrics. Several years of demonstrated, significant technical experience in core enterprise infrastructure information technology areas.
Company: Tennessee Valley Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chattanooga, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A