At Twilio, we ‘re focused on developing and expanding our world-class, cloud-based customer engagement platform. Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is a fast moving, lean company where every team member has a huge stake in the company’s success!
- BE AN OWNER: Manage a portfolio (20 – 30 accounts) of scaling, Growth accounts and execute on key objectives and mitigate risk across the entire portfolio.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER SHOES: Develop strategic relationships with Twilio customers to deliver maximum value for the customer and Twilio. Ensure customers take full advantage of all features and services resulting in strong customer health and retention.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Understand the organizational structure of the customer company, identifying the areas that present a deep strategic partnership opportunity. Build and grow multiple relationships across a customer’s organization
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop success plans and business reviews for customers that outline critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and recommendations
- BE INCLUSIVE: Partner with Growth sales team to drive retention and growth of revenue as well as members of Twilio’s
- Leadership Team to build and maintain executive level relationships within the customers you support.
- DRAW THE OWL: Build greater advocacy and reference-ability of your customers
- Proven track record of successfully developing and managing customer relationships, including C-level relationships within
- Twilio and the client organization
- Passion for customers and problem solving
- You are a people person that understands technology, with strong business acumen
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills (web, phone and onsite), leverage data to build POV and present it to customer and/or internal stakeholders
- High technical aptitude
- Analytical and ability to interpret customer data and trends
- Experience using Twilio products is preferred.
- Experience working in Telecom or Cloud Communications is preferred
- 3+ years experience in a customer facing role of a highly technical product
- 2+ years experience in account management
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A