Twilio’s Legal internship opportunity is for the Summer of 2021. As a Legal Intern, you’ll be working in a rapidly evolving and fast-paced environment, with a team that is dealing with exciting legal and regulatory issues for the leader in cloud communications. Our internship program will include opportunities to work on substantive projects across all of Twilio’s Legal team and provides you with a taste of in-house life.
- Supporting and learning from our legal team on a variety of legal matters with opportunities to work with various other business units as well;
- Performing substantive legal research relating to emerging legal and regulatory issues;
- Creating and revising agreements, templates, and trainings for use throughout the organization;
- Assisting with special projects and initiatives, both domestically and internationally; and
- Reviewing and evaluating company policies.
- Currently a full-time law student entering their 2L year this fall pursuing a J.D. degree at an ABA accredited U.S. law school or foreign equivalent law school.
- Able to complete a 10-12 week internship beginning in May or June 2021.
- Excellent academic credentials
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both written and verbally
- Interested in a variety of legal fields including corporate, litigation, commercial, intellectual property, and privacy
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to research legal and business issues and learn new concepts quickly
- Prior business related work experience a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A