Website The University of British Columbia
Reports to a Transformation and Change Lead on the IRP Student TCM team. Strategic direction and guidance will be provided by the Director and/or Associate Director, Transformation & Change Management. The incumbent will collaborate within the IRP TCM team, as well as with business analysts, functional experts, and others on the broader IRP team. Works closely with a very broad range of stakeholders, including students, staff, and faculty on both UBC campuses
- Apply a structured approach and methodology for the adoption of new processes and technologies focusing on the interaction between people, process and technology.
- Identifies potential adoption risks and concerns relating to adoption of new technologies and processes, and support TCM Transformation and Change Leads to develop specific plans to mitigate and /or address the concerns.
- Collaborates with the Transformation and Change Leads/Specialists and Communications and Engagement team to ensure appropriate, yet consistent communication is delivered to stakeholders.
- Create and manage measurement systems to track engagement, adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes. Such measurement systems may include stakeholder engagement reports and tools including but not limited to CM tools such as change impact trackers, engagement logs, and stakeholder trackers.
- Support the development and deployment of a change readiness plan including support with readiness assessments, results evaluation and presentation of findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Develop actionable and targeted change management tactics that focus on building commitment and the adoption of new Student administration processes and technology.
- Provide analysis and create metrics, reports and status updates related to engagement, change impacts, adoption, and proficiency to Community Engagement Partners to inform the development of data-driven targeted local change plans.
- As needed, may plan aspects of IRP related learning and training programs, in consultation with the IRP Training Lead and CM Specialists.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
- Support functional requirements analysis, stakeholder analysis and engagement, business process mapping, security role mapping, and training development related to new process and technologies for the purpose of supporting stakeholder adoption.
- Summarizes meeting outcomes and identifies actionable items for the RAID log.
- May plan and manage stakeholder engagement activities and special events for the IRP Workstreams, as needed.
- Collaborate on the execution of a change management plan based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
- Capacity for creativity and research; ability to exercise initiative, resourcefulness, and judgment.
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail, accuracy and presentation of information.
- Must be able to impart technical information to audiences with mixed levels of ability.
- Ability to exercise diplomacy, tact, and discretion when working with confidential and/or sensitive information and in dealing with various levels of administrative agencies. Ability to share and accept advice professionally.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to create content tailored to targeted audiences and apply it strategically to a variety of communications channels.
- Ability to assess own performance and report on project status to senior staff.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline such as Business, English or Communications.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies. Prosci certificate or other Change Management certification an asset.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to meet deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Collates and reports information. Identifies trends and exceptions and escalates issues as appropriate. Investigates to define problems more accurately.
Company: The University of British Columbia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, USA
Application Deadline: N/A