Website The University of British Columbia
The UBC Vancouver campus is located on the traditional ancestral and unceded territory of the Musqueam people in Vancouver, currently a multicultural, multilingual city ranked as one of the best places to live in the world. The University is a global centre for teaching, learning and research, consistently ranked among the top 20 public universities in the world and recently recognized as North America’s most international university. As one of the academic units in the UBC Faculty of Education, one of the leading faculties of its kind in the world, the Department of Educational and Counselling Psychology, and Special Education (ECPS) is a community of scholars committed to the use and application of psychological foundations and research to understanding and solving human problems across the lifespan and in diverse contexts including families, communities, schools, and workplaces. We offer the best of two worlds: intimate graduate programs within a large, vibrant, and culturally rich university. Five distinctive program areas are at the core of the department: Counselling Psychology, Human Development, Learning and Culture, Measurement, Evaluation and Research Methodology, School and Applied Child Psychology, Special Education.
- A cover letter indicating the position being sought (please clearly indicate which type of appointment you are applying for – full time or half-time) and outlining potential contributions to the Department (please also indicate your eligibility to work in Canada),
- Curriculum vitae,
- A Diversity Statement (maximum 1 page) that describes and documents how diversity figures into your past, present and future experience of teaching, research/educational leadership, community engagement, and your lived experience, and
- A statement of teaching philosophy,
- Names and contact details of three references. Letters of reference will only be requested from short-listed candidates.
- Evidence of teaching effectiveness (including course outlines and student evaluations if available), and
Company: The University of British Columbia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, USA
Application Deadline: N/A