Website University Health Network
The University Health Network, where “above all else the needs of patients come first”, encompasses Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto Western Hospital, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre and the Michener Institute of Education at UHN. The breadth of research, the complexity of the cases treated, and the magnitude of its educational enterprise has made UHN a national and international resource for patient care, research and education. With a long tradition of groundbreaking firsts and a purpose of “Transforming lives and communities through excellence in care, discovery and learning”, the University Health Network (UHN), Canada’s largest research teaching hospital, brings together over 16,000 employees, more than 1,600 physicians, 8,000+ students, and many volunteers. UHN is a caring, creative place where amazing people are amazing the world.
- Develop quality control and data processing tools for a broad range of digital and clinical data types;
- Take responsibility for your personal and professional development
- Interpret and communicate results and methods.
- Collaborate with clinical care providers, subject matter experts, researchers and educators to understand data requirements;
- Self-Motivate and set high standards of performance while driving for results and achievements;
- Share knowledge with enthusiasm and empower your colleagues;
- Work openly and collaboratively with all pillars of the PM Cancer Digital Intelligence Program;
- Assist in the design, build and launch of efficient and reliable data pipelines to move and transform data;
- Show respect and appreciation for your colleagues’ needs and appreciate differences as much similarities;
- Work on multiple concurrent projects and products, effectively following timelines, goals, and cross-functional collaborations;
- Assemble large, complex datasets that meet privacy, research and clinical requirements;
- Experience with healthcare data types preferred
- At least one (1) of practical and related experience required
- Expert knowledge of Python (Pandas, etc.)
- At minimum, a Bachelors Degree in machine learning, computer science, bioinformatics, statistics, applied mathematics or related disciplines, and or Masters degree in similar fields preferred.
Company: University Health Network
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A