Website University Health Network
As an integral member of the Pharmacy team, the Clinical Trials Pharmacist performs responsibilities which enhance the reputation and service-orientation of the Department. Duties and responsibilities include: coordinating, collaborating and providing expertise in support of clinical investigational drug trials at TGH and TWH site; performing education responsibilities; providing accurate and efficient dispensing of medication; performing administrative responsibilities; providing direct and/or functional supervision; maintaining overall responsibility for pharmacy operations in assigned area; performing communication responsibilities; performing cross-functional duties including those of the Oncology/IV Admixture Pharmacist and the Staff Pharmacist, Patient Care; performing other duties consistent with the job classification, as required.
- Membership in the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists an asset.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Active registration with the Ontario College of Pharmacists (Part A) required.
- Vaccines (COVID-19 and others) are a requirement of the job unless you have an exemption on a medical ground pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
- Certificate of competency from the Pharmacy Examination Board of Canada required.
- Completion of university degree (Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Pharmacy and/or Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program ), or equivalent required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hospital pharmacy residency an asset.
- Hospital pharmacy practice experience in oncology preferred.
Company: University Health Network
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A