Website University Health Network
At University Health Network, which consists of Toronto General, Toronto Western, Princess Margaret and Toronto Rehab hospitals, nothing is more important to us than our team of dedicated employees. UHN focuses on creating and maintaining a workplace of choice, where our people are recognized and valued. We focus on creating a workplace where people enjoy the challenge of their career, create and engage in best practices and are treated with respect.
Providing care to the community for more than 200 years, UHN is a major landmark in Canada’s health care system and a teaching hospital of the University of Toronto. Building on the strengths and reputation of each of our four hospitals, we bring together the talent and resources needed to achieve global impact and provide exemplary patient care, research and education.
- Experience with housekeeping, portering and/or unit aide
- Evidence of good independent initiative and ability to work
- effectively with minimal supervision
- Evidence of ability to lift heavy objects
- Completion of a secondary school diploma program
- Experience in a teaching hospital environment preferred
- Good organization and time management skills
- Vaccines (COVID-19 and others) are a requirement of the job unless you have an exemption on a medical ground pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- Previous Hospital experience
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
Company: University Health Network
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A