Website University Health Network
The CLERICAL ASSISTANT II (INTERMEDIATE CLERK) has some opportunity to exercise judgment and decision-making in the provision of moderately complex support service, including: performing clerical, statistical and financial processing activities; proofreading, typing/word processing and inputting data/information; providing support with the maintenance of electronic and paper information filing/retrieval methods, systems and/or formats; performing additional clerical functions, cross-functional support functions and other duties consistent with the job classification, as required.
- Ability to perform routine work independently required.
- Ability to use good judgment in assessing difficult situations required.
- General knowledge of processes, procedures and standards required.
- Vaccines (COVID-19 and others) are a requirement of the job unless you have an exemption on a medical ground pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- Good telephone, interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Good organizational and time management skills required.
- Ability to produce work in accordance with Hospital standards required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Completion of Grade XII or recognized equivalent required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology an asset.
- Six (6) months recent related experience required.
- Previous on-the-job computer/word processing, database software experience required; experience in a Microsoft Office software environment preferred.
- Experience working in a health care environment an asset.
Company: University Health Network
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A