The Front End developer for the US E-Commerce business team is responsible for the implementation and deployment of interactive and promotional Web Content on Uniqlo.com, including but not limited to weekly Homepage refresh, promotional content and product feature presentation. The Front End developer will provide technical guidance to the Marketing team on content updates, email creation and setup of A/B Testing campaigns. As part of the Site Experience team, the Front End developer will help improve the customer shopping experience and drive business results by building fast interactive usability prototypes, identify, troubleshoot and fix UI or browser compatibility issues and optimize the site performance. You will also collaborate with local & remote teams to facilitate the front end coding and delivery of new website functionality, platform enhancements as well as help contribute technically to the Mobile technology strategy and developments.
- Proven ability to build fast interactive usability prototypes and UI layouts.
- Assist the ECommerce and Technical teams to detect, troubleshoot, fix and prevent layout or content issues affecting the production site.
- Build fast interactive usability prototypes to support new development and innovation opportunities.
- Identify and help implement Front End code changes to improve browser compatibility and optimize site performance.
- Build and update cross-browser and cross-platform Web Content for Uniqlo.com, including weekly homepage refresh using CQ5 and writing custom HTML/CSS/JS code.
- Provide custom coding and technical assistance to help the ECommerce team setup A/B testing campaigns to validate new product and development strategies.
- Collaborate with international teams to support product implementation and deployment for large, complex, and ambiguous projects.
- Provide technical guidance to help marketing team update site content and promotion area, or marketing emails using CQ5, Scene 7 and other third party applications.
- Research and provide technical assessment of new technology, trends to add interactive and engaging site content for our customers.
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Extensive knowledge and experience on all relevant W3C standards (HTML 5, CSS 3, AJAX, JSON, etc.).
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail.
- CQ5 & Scene 7 experience a plus.
- Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the E-Commerce business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Web Design or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience and education to perform job responsibilities.
- Detail and results oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience developing custom code in CMS platforms (SiteCore, AEM, etc) a must.
- 2+ years of experience as a UI Engineer/Front End developer.
- Constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry & technology news and developments.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Syracuse, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A