Website University Health Network
As an Altum Clinician you will empower and support clients through their recovery with the application of your hands-on knowledge, skills and abilities in the treatment of orthopedic disorders, chronic pain and with the rehabilitation and return to work of injured workers. You will treat clients and enable them to reach their fully functional and work reintegration potential in collaboration with all stakeholders (client, treatment team and etc.) You will also perform cross-functional duties and cross-site duties, as assigned or requested.
- Ability to provide group education sessions and lead small group learning
- A Clinician who can adhere to confidentiality requirements, can demonstrate initiative, and with excellent judgement and prioritizing skills
- A Clinician who understands the detail required for insurance reporting and who is not deterred by mandatory processes; experience in case management and communication with third-party/referral services desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Vaccines (COVID-19 and others) are a requirement of the job unless you have an exemption on a medical ground pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- A passionate and dedicated team player who can work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team and who is committed to the challenge of working with clients suffering from acute and chronic workplace injuries
- WorkWell Isernhagen certification preferred but not essential
- A Physiotherapist registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- A minimum of (2) two years related experience in the treatment of clients/patients with work-related injuries, MVA and/or experience in the third-party health care system, with strong FAE and Return to Work planning skills (desired but not essential)
Company: University Health Network
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, USA
Application Deadline: N/A