Website University Health Network
Working in the Registrar’s Office, this role is responsible for the implementation of Michener Institute’s recruitment strategies and initiatives. The ideal candidate is able to work independently as well as with an integrated team in a fast-paced environment. The Student Recruitment Officer is involved with planning and co-ordination for events and programs, both on and off campus. This position requires a significant commitment to travel, with extensive periods away from home and overnight travel within the province of Ontario.
- Assists the Registrar in planning and development of recruitment initiatives including tracking and analysis of recruitment data.
- Answers inquires from and provides accurate admission information to prospective students, their families, high school officials and the general public by phone, e-mail and in person.
- The Student Recruitment Officer is responsible for the implementation of Michener Institute’s recruitment strategies and initiatives to achieve its student recruitment objectives.
- The Student Recruitment Officer is responsible for positively representing the Michener Institute locally, nationally and internationally, in order to recruit well-qualified students.
- Working with data management systems, maintains robust list of post-secondary and secondary institution contacts including prospective applicants. Tracks number of inquiries received per year and by program.
- The Student Recruitment Officer is responsible with planning and co-ordination for events and programs, both on and off campus.
- The Student Recruitment Officer is responsible for providing information for all base programs at Michener Institute for all prospective applicants, parents, high school officials, post-secondary officials and other audiences interested in Michener Institute’s programs.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- Satisfactory Canadian Police Clearance document required upon hire
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum education requirement of Bachelor’s degree. Undergraduate degree on marketing, communications, public relations an asset.
- Strong event planning and organization
- Minimum of 3 years of direct experience in student recruitment at the post-secondary level. Experience in event planning and development of print/web/social media content an asset.
- Student career guidance experience is desirable but not required.
- A valid G2 driver’s license.
Company: University Health Network
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A