The Sr. Director for UX Strategy will help shape the strategy for Univision’s portfolio of digital products, including websites, mobile and OTT apps. In this role, you will be involved in the ideation, planning and long-term product development process with a focus on innovative consumer-facing applications, from video-streaming products for smart TV’s to mobile apps.
- Collaborate with design leaders, designers, product managers, data scientists, editors, and engineers to understand priorities, business needs, to balance the needs of our audience with company objectives.
- Successfully plan and architect new, innovative products from concept to launch.
- Create concepts based on research or data insights, turn them into useful and valuable product ideas for discussion.
- Evangelize product strategies and developments across the organization by presenting and
- Optimize the design team’s framework and cross-functional workflows, so design teams can focus on solving UX problems eﬀectively
- articulating data driven design to stakeholder teams
- Identify ways to optimize customers’ end-to-end experiences with our products, leveraging data, insights, and research to understand the best ways to communicate with them.
- Strong communicator with a track record of successful collaborations with colleagues.
- Must be willing to work from office in New York, NY or Miami, FL.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple UX/UI concepts, juggle multiple top-priority tasks and eﬃciently focus on delivery.
- Employment/education will be verified.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with user research, quantitative and qualitative testing techniques. Ability to translate findings into strategic business recommendations.
- BS/MS/PhD in Design or related discipline. Advanced education in Interaction/UX Design or HCI.
- Experience designing large scale, high profile customer experiences. Experience creating TV apps or video-centric experiences a plus.
- 8+ years’ experience in product research or user experience (UX) design.
- Passion for user experience and design with an understanding of the creative/design workflow.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A