Univision is seeking a talented Manager of Local Digital Strategy who will support the local digital sales division to meet and exceed digital revenue goals. This role oversees team of exceptional Local Media Strategists, facilitates best-in-class client service support, designs training documentation and processes, as well as partner closely with Ad Ops and Revenue Operation leads. This position reports to Sr. Director, Digital Media Strategy.
- Align training and guidelines with internal teams to ensure new hires excel in their on-boarding, including maintaining updates as business and marketplace objectives evolve
- Develop and maintain operational workflow for campaign management across all Univision internal and external partners
- Design and execute effective processes and enhancements to increase output and turnaround times
- Drive strategy forward with direct reports as well as lead consistency among other Ad Ops leads
- Coach and mentor Local Media Strategist team with tangible performance feedback, maximize retention and career growth for direct reports
- Serve as primary escalation for team members for campaigns, internal or external business challenges (delivery, pacing, client service concerns etc.)
- Manage and monitor team’s holistic delivery and pacing to maximize efforts required for revenue retention
- Support and partner with various internal teams such as Digital Sales Managers, Account Executives, Digital Partnership Solutions, Finance and Research for sales needs.
- Have a strong understanding of sales flow processes and partner with Revenue Operations and Ad Operations leads to review post-launch benchmarks and conceive efficiency enhancements with measurable results
- Expert problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Must be willing to work from office in Los Angeles, CA.
- Ability to think independently and make suggestions to promote and sell concepts to reps, agencies and customers
- Extensive knowledge of digital sales processes, digital platforms, technical markets, pricing models, channels of distribution, technology trends, customer buying patterns and budgeting
- Detailed Oriented, ability to prioritize tasks in fast-paced marketplace and work environment
- Employment/education will be verified
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Digital Ad Sales
- At least 2 years of experience managing, coaching, or mentoring multiple individuals
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A