Website US Foods
US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and history of promoting from within, excellent training programs and a continuous improvement focus.
- Confirm condition of product prior to loading, including both cases and breakers.
- Prepare pallets for shipping to customers, ensuring proper pallet build, placement of protective materials, such as produce blankets and slip sheets, and quality wrapping for transport.
- Verify header labels are in upper right-hand corner for the loader to easily locate.
- Ensure work area is always free of debris.
- Determine when produce blankets are no longer useable and alert a Lead or Supervisor to purchase. Dispose of soiled cooler blankets.
- Help loaders by Unloading trailers staged in doors that contain pallets, blankets, straps and any debris left in the trailer. Raise door, lock trailer to dock & lower dock plate.
- Gather slip sheets and secure in an area close to wrapping stations to use during wrapping and inspection process.
- Work in extreme temperatures of 100 + degrees and below freezing.
- Good attention to detail
- A minimum of one-year warehouse experience preferred
- Must be team oriented and able to get along with others
- High School Education or GED preferred
- Basic mathematical skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Ability to read batch labels
Company: US Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Orange, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A