This position is located in the Field Operations Directorate, Office of Field Operations, District 33.
As an Operations Support Specialist, you will assist management in administering a variety of programs, policies and procedures, provide advice, guidance, and instruction concerning administrative programs that include complex and sensitive issues, and provide excellent customer service.
- Prepare project papers and staff reports and organize and deliver briefings to managers to promote understanding and acceptance of findings and recommendations. Review newly issued regulations or directives to ascertain their impact on program areas.
- Conduct extensive research and analysis on administrative projects to gather and analyze relevant data, develop options, make recommendations, and provide comprehensive reports.
- Analyze and evaluate effectiveness of complex and substantive management support and administrative systems, programs, and processes.
- Participate in planning and development of business strategies and recommends internal procedural changes.
- Develop, implement, interpret, and advise on administrative requirements.
- Monitor administrative activities and prepares a variety of reports utilizing various automated systems.
- Serve as a liaison and consultative link with Headquarters Program Offices for Property, Human Resources, Budget and similar administrative programs.
- You must pass a drug screening
- Successfully pass a Background Investigation including financial disclosure
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered with the Selective Service
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. National to apply for this position
- You must submit resume and supporting documentation
- Political appointees may require OPM approval before on-boarding
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A