Website Valero Energy
Valero’s employees are the heart of its success, and there is a reason why the company is an employer of choice in the fuels manufacturing and marketing industry. It’s not just the excellent benefits package, or the opportunities for personal growth, it’s also the caring and committed culture of the organization that makes everyone feel like they’re truly part of a team. For more information visit Valero.com.
- Installs, inspects, and maintains rotating equipment within the refinery.
- Inspects and performs maintenance on pumps.
- Adjusts and aligns machinery and equipment.
- Uses hand and power tools to complete assigned work tasks. Is able to set-up, prepare, and inspect the work site.
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic physical and mechanical principles and craft math.
- Understands bearings, seals, compressors, pumps and cylinders, valve and pipe configurations, shaft packing, and drive systems.
- Understands characteristics of metals and is knowledgeable about the various types and applications of lubricants.
- Follows guidelines and procedures to ensure that rotating equipment is working in a safe and reliable manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 2 years Rotating Equipment or related experience, which could include experience as a machinist, millwright, or pump mechanic OR a degree in one of these fields required.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Corpus Christi, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A