Website Valero Energy
With guidance, assists scheduling movement of feedstocks for Diamond Green Diesel (DGD) renewable diesel plant including but not limited to animal fat, used cooking oil, and corn oil by rail or truck or barge. Also responsible for scheduling of any pretreatment processing aids or chemicals that are delivered via rail or truck. Reports to the DGD Commercial Manager.
- Manages (with guidance) rail/truck shipments coming to DGD facility.
- Works with Transportation team to help resolve shipping problems and expedite orders when there are delays or delivery issues.
- Ensures DGD receives appropriate shipping documentation (Certificates of Analysis, bills of lading, etc.).
- Assists with passes on clear unloading orders to Rail Unloaders that include steam and unloading priorities.
- Assists with management of truck traffic / unloading in DGD facilities.
- Inputs rail/truck orders to company SAP/MTS systems.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- No experience required.
- One year of scheduling, procurement and distribution experience preferred.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative, on-site work environment, which will include participation in unscheduled discussions and troubleshooting on an as needed basis.
- Ability to read and interpret company policies, regulatory guidelines, and other work-related documentation required.
- Ability to abide by confidentiality requirements when working with sensitive information, results, and communications required.
- Skill in providing thorough, efficient, and effective customer service to individuals at all levels within the organization required.
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal methods required.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A