The Senior Manager, Business Analytics – Retail is responsible for providing thought leadership and strategic insights to business partners Retail and Business Operations organization. The Senior Manager will partner within Analytics and across the organization to develop a well-rounded perspective on business performance and bring insights together to tell a cohesive story and drive strategic decisions. The Manager will directly manage junior team members and be responsible for technical and career development.
- Transform business questions into fact-based analyses that deliver clear insights and actionable recommendations to drive growth and redefine the role of our Brick and Mortar business. Some examples include: developing segmentation framework for stores, identifying behaviors that drive conversion and AOV to inform strategies for Beauty Advisors, identifying opportunities to improve in-store conversion by leveraging clients’ online insights.
- Empower leadership with a holistic picture of store performance by forecasting, reporting, and evaluating key metrics and client behavior – understanding what moves them and why.
- Design and evaluate controlled tests to measure the impact of high-profile strategic initiatives
- Partner with IT to articulate requirements to capture data and build metrics needed to support analyses
- Manage, coach and mentor junior team members, with responsibilities including technical mentorship, career development, project management and workload prioritization
- Foundation in experimental design, either in online or offline environment
- A courageous and fearless approach to influence and drive change across the organization, supported by the ability to translate complex analyses into a compelling narrative
- 2+ years of managing direct reports
- Highly organized with the ability to manage ambiguity, balance multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize workload across multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- 7+ years of experience in analytics, data science, or consulting role, with increasing responsibility
- Entrepreneurial mindset and creative problem-solving skills to strategically solve ambiguous business questions
- Demonstrable professional experience generating actionable insights through data mining and analysis of large scale, complex data sets
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience with video production
- Video production and project management experience is a must
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, California, US
Application Deadline: N/A