The following information is applicable to Colorado only, in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. In Colorado, an employee in this position can expect a salary/hourly rate between $12.32 and $17.50 depending on experience, seniority, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. To review the available benefits, please click here: jobs.walgreens.com/benefits .Walgreens will provide applicants in other states with information related to the positions, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling 1-866-967-5492
- Keeps counters and shelves clean and well merchandised, takes inventory, and maintains records. Checks in and prices merchandise as required or as directed by store manager or communicated by the shift leader.
- Assumes web pick-up responsibilities (monitors orders in Picture Care Plus, fills orders (pick items), delivers orders to customers as they arrive at store).
- Assists with separation of food items (e.g., raw foods from pre-cooked) and product placement as specified by policies/procedures (e.g., raw and frozen meats on bottom shelves). For consumable items, assists in stock rotation, using the first in, first out method and restock outs.
- Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
- Registers sales on assigned cash register, provides customers with courteous, fair, friendly, and efficient checkout service.
- Recommends items for sale to customer and recommends trade-up and/or companion items.
- Provides customers with courteous, friendly, fast, and efficient service.
- Provides customer service in the photo area, including digital passport photo service, poster print and creative machine, suggestive sell of promotional photo products.
- Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
- Implements Company asset protection procedures to identify and minimize profit loss.
- Registers customer purchases on assigned cash register, collects cash and distributes change as requested; processes voids, returns, rain checks, refunds, and exchanges as needed.
- Has working knowledge of store systems and store equipment.
- Constructs and maintains displays, including promotional, seasonal, super structures, and sale merchandise. Completes resets and revisions as directed.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekend hours.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.
- Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A