As the International Operations Consultant you will be responsible for assisting the team to ensure the quality delivery of International products and services to Westpac’s customers, ensuring their transactions are handled efficiently and keeping errors and losses to a minimum. This key responsibility includes undertaking checking work, handling of customer complaints, processing complex transactions, by ensuring all transactions are handled in terms of the banks standing instructions within cut off times and in a timely manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- Continually enhancing knowledge and improving skills and performance.
- Proven ability to handle change, culturally, socially, and professionally
- Experience in any of the following training/education programs:
- AOM or other Workforce Management tools
- Ability to work and learn in a professional manner in a team environment and a willingness to participate as an integral part of the Team demonstrating 10 Customer Service Excellence principles and values in all interactions with others.
- Previous experience with Self Leadership
- High level of knowledge in Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes/Outlook is essential
- Strong International Banking product and industry knowledge
- Ability to use or understand AOM Software, also experience with TLM or Midas is desired
- Operations Management Program
- Previous experience with People Leadership and with influencing stakeholders
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Auckland, NZ
Application Deadline: N/A