This is a fantastic new opportunity, where you will use your leadership and operational experience to support future growth and development, leading your team to deliver excellence in all aspects of day to day retail. By being proactive and maximising local opportunities, you can really make a mark.
- You will lead and engage your teams to deliver excellent standards and results in line with the Trading plan.
- Review the trading plan with your Cluster Manager and set and agree key actions that are reviewed on each visit
- Ensure the store is clean, tidy, priced & full and that colleagues are available at the right times to serve customers
- Use the scorecard proactively to manage performance and target priorities and actions
- Ensure your team members are supported, set clear and measurable targets, performance expectations and objectives, and review regularly
- Ensure training around product knowledge is kept up to date so you can develop experts who are focused to sell at the right times
- Keeps teams up to date on stores, cluster and business performance and appropriately challenge what store teams can do to help
- Recognise and celebrate team members for a job well done
- Work with Head Office to ensure awareness of local environment to maximise local opportunities
- Create a sense of pride within the store to ensure both colleagues and customer facilities are of a good standard
- Ensures legal, health and safety and legislative requirements are met within the store
- Store Manager, Assistant Manager or Supervisor with at least 6 months supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of KPI’s such as ATV and TPC
- Lead by example on the shop floor, have a hands-on approach and set high standards for your team
- Is flexible in approach to support the wider cluster/area as required
- Ability to motivate teams, build strong relationships and communicate well at all levels of seniority
- Experience of supporting employee training and development
- Able to adopt an engage rather than tell approach
- Is proactive rather than reactive.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A