This role is for 8 hours per week, on Saturday mornings starting at 0600. This role will involve working stock from deliveries, transferring stock between shop floor and store rooms, loading and unloading of cages from the delivery vehicle.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers
- Some roles will involve pushing loaded trolleys of stock for long distances.
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented. Accurately following planograms
- Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
- Approaching customers that may require assistance if you are on the shop floor
- Working on tills accurately and efficiently, to provide a positive customer experience
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy
- Targeted on having appropriate Till Point Conversations with every customer to add on sales and increase the average transaction value
- To always deliver a friendly service, smiling, greeting and making eye contact with every customer you come into contact with
- Strong communication skills and ability to participate as a key team member.
- Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Flexibility towards working hours (shifts to cover Monday to Sunday, covering hours from 6am up to 9pm)
- A ‘can do’ attitude who values being part of a successful team
- Experience gained within a food retail/hospitality environment is preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yeovil, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A