The candidate will be leading the team that is involved in critical development and support using POWER BI to deliver integrated reporting and analytic services. Candidate will also help train end users, core Internal & external development team, and support build visualizations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experienced in leading a team
- Versed in POWER BI best practices and able to incorporate and influence their use in reporting solutions.
- Advanced Oracle SQL, Data Visualization, Modelling and Wrangling skills are required.
- Strong Customer Facing skills and experienced in training end users of all levels in use of POWER BI .
- Experienced working in iterative and agile reporting environments.
- Versed in POWER BI Server Administration, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Leading, influencing, and consulting skills.
- Advanced SQL and Data Blending Skills preferred
- Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science engineering or related field with 8+ years’ relevant experience
- Expert level POWER BI report and dashboard development experience with exposure using Hadoop and other related big data technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate effectively with internal and external contact persons.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A