Website Wipro Limited
If your interested, please send your updated profile to [email protected]
- Hands on experience in design and development of responsive UI, design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with third-party libraries , APIs, web services, REST and JSON, e.g Rxjava, Retrofit, GSON, RxAndroidBle, Stetho,Dagger2 etc.
- Hands on with Junit , Mockito
- Excellent data structure & algorithm, and problem solving skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Strong capability in architecture and design, and be an advisor to both customer and internal teams on mobility development;
- Ability to guide team in ground-up mobile application development as well as new
- Proven ability and experience in Android & iOS SDKs – Should have published and managed more than one app on play store / App Store
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years of overall experience (preferably 12+ years) and atleast 4+ years of experience in Mobile application development
- Experience -10+ Years
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru Area, India
Application Deadline: N/A