Website Wipro Limited
Job Description Digital Pitch Partner (Pre-sales) group is responsible for understanding what our clients need, develop an initial view of the solution, then tailor the proposition to meet what the client needs and design the E2E proposal for this ask, articulate this end to end solution to the client/sales teams, helps to close the deal and handshakes with delivery to ensure that the delivery team actually provides the intended solution.
- You take pride in eliminating things that aren’t valuable.Having a proven, demonstrable track record of success in Pre-salesAble to network with the verticals
- Overall be responsible for tracking the Order booking and deal conversions.
- Responsibilities Include Build winning RFI & RFP and proactive proposal responses, with a business and strategic flavor along with design rich articulations
- Creation of the differentiating business model and creative commercialsStatement of Work creation and closure of dealsCreation of the propositions & collaterals, ability to conduct market research and build thought leadership/ PoVs on Digital Research, learn and always remain updated on latest trends in Digital, apply these into the client propositions and proposalsTrack all the deals in the pipeline and their closure, take ownership and drive to exceed the planned Order booking and Revenue targets.
- Target to achieve higher proposal to project conversion ratio.
- Anchoring client visits and delivering compelling customer presentationHandshake with Delivery teams on proposal reviews and to capture the effort estimationCase Studies creation and refinementsHosting educational & business capture sessions for industry stake holders
- Intra Practices, Alliances & PartnersCollaboration with Practices & Verticals to align WD solutions & pitches with a domain flavor Skills Personal Attributes
- Excellent inter personal, collaborative and team player skills.Primarily self-driven and deeply motivated and passionate to bring in new business to Wipro DigitalFind ways to make complicated tasks easy.
- Pre-sales and other support functionsExcellent analytical thought process and ability to build innovation led solutions & business modelsExcellent communication & presentation skills Willingness to travel to onsite for proposal and pitch work Skills & Experience Preferably an MBA with an engineering degree12 to 15 years of experience with at least 4+ years in Digital and Pre-sales with a business acumen.Fluent with digital areas
- Design, MarTech, Strategy, Automation, Cognitive, Engineering, Agile, DevOps, Digital Technology – Mobility, Cloud, Analytics, Commerce, Legacy Modernization, APIs, BPM, CMS, data analytics, etc “Wipro is an Equal
- Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person’s race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law”
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Application Deadline: N/A