Website Wipro Limited
Sr. Sybase DBA strong technical background on Sybase Database AdministrationDesign, develop, maintain & patch databases in Sybase ASE version 12.5, 15.5, 15.7, 16.xConfigure, manage and administer Sybase ASE and Replication server
- Good Knowledge of UNIX and AIX.
- Good knowledge of DR test.
- Working knowledge of Cluster High availability.
- Good working knowledge of Sybase ASE upgrade like from 15.3 to 15.7 and to 16.0
- Manage to Install and configure Sybase ASE and Replication server.
- Good knowledge of Sybase backup strategies.
- Knowledge on high availability and disaster recovery with mirroring, replication, log shipping, always on and clustering.
- Knowledge in Windows Cluster SQL server Instances on cluster nodes.
- Knowledge on BCP and Bulk Insert operations for data uploading module and Create DTS / SSIS packages as for data transfer & transform across locations and multiple data source as per requirement
- Exposure to administer backups using built-in / 3rd party tools.
- Knowledge in migration / Upgrade project within different versions of SQL Servers.
- Create Login’s, Users, permissions and managed Security issues of the Server and Databases according to Security Policies defined by the company.
- Performance tuning and monitoring.
- Effective Communication to be made through conference calls and emails with different teams.
- Good knowledge of replication configuration like Warm standby and MSA both type
- Work on 24×7 on-call pager rotation.
- Experience in working on ServiceNow (Incident / Change / Service Request / Problem) – Added advantage
- Good to have experience in MSSQL Design, develop and maintain databases
- Experience : 6 to 12 years
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru Area, India
Application Deadline: N/A