Website Wipro Limited
A Business Partner role stretches across the gamut of HR activities touching an employees life-cycle at various stages in a Business Unit. This can range from Engagement of Employees, Management of Performance, Reward and Recognition and Career Development. A Lead will be required to head a sub unit within a larger Business Group or a cluster of small units and implement HR Strategies within – in line with the overall business strategy.
- The Role would encompass the following Partner with the business to identify and fulfill short term business needs towards talent managementCollaborate with business team to ensure compliance and traction across various employee life-cycle processesPlan and execute
- Engagement Activities across the unitInteract with other functions to resolve process breakdown issuesManage employee conflict, issues and grievances and act as an employee facilitatorProvide direction to reporting team and review outputBuild the HR brand in the unit and external forums through participation in conclaves, seminars etc.
- Skills Following are the prerequisites for this role. HR Knowledge & Experience – Understanding of Core HR Processes like Performance Management, Career Development, Compensation Revision, Employee
- Engagement and Retention, Reward & Recognition and Talent Management and Succession Planning. Awareness of Industry trends and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of HR processes as a Generalist/Specialist preferably for a group of at least 500 employees in a Lead role.Collaborative Working & Relationship Management – Experience of working with key business leaders and stakeholders.
- Managing relationships effectively and ensuring stakeholder buy in for initiatives and processes.
- High comfort level in working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to manage critical conversations with employees, internal and external teams while maintaining a high level of interpersonal sensitivity and fairness. Ability to facilitate cross functional or disparate groups towards a single goal.Planning & Delivery – Candidate must display impeccable standards of process planning and drive towards execution excellence.
- Ensure on-time delivery without compromising on quality and consistency.
- Ability to assess on-ground HR needs by leveraging feedback mechanisms and convert them into executional HR frameworks.
- Business Acumen – Candidate must possess a basic understanding of Industry and Competitive Landscape for businesses worked for – including industry trends, customer engagement models, sales and delivery/operations parameters and P&L visibility
- .Communication – The candidate should be able to communicate in a clear and articulate manner both in writing as well as verbally.
- A good listener who is able to empathize with individuals
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Application Deadline: N/A