Website Wipro Limited
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities Drive and own the architecture & design process, taking decisions on technology & architecture for software application & solutions.Participate in presales phases including RFI, RFP, other customer interactions for technical solutions & assessment.Work with product management & software engineering team to translate requirements to architecture, design & implementations.Supervise & review design & implementation to comply with industry standard practices and quality attributes
- Generate and manage reference architecture to preserve & reuse the knowledge, reproduce artifacts to leverage for architecture & design description.
- Actively engage in knowledge sharing with team, talking on technology topics, writing blogs & articles, guide teams on standards, tools and technologies
- Experience designing solutions for large scale deployments including large enterprises or service providers.
- Deep understanding & experience with software development processes such as Agile, Extreme Programming,
- Lean processes, etc.Experience working with multiple global customers.
- Experience with internet-related cloud technology development.Solid experience of working in project teams.
- Desire to stay abreast of new development tools and methods.
- Maturity to understand large systems and recommend upcoming technologies to solve complex business problems.
- More than 15 years of experience in reputed IT organization with B.Tech/MCA from reputed Institute.
- Skills Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory Java EE including (Web Services, REST, JPA)Database (SQL server/Oracle/MySQL)Spring, HibernateSOA, EDA, and design patternsHands on exposure to Digital technologies and open source stackExpert in Cloud computing architecting, AWS, AzurenoSQL (MongoDB and/or Cassandra)Experienced on DevOps
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Application Deadline: N/A