Website Wipro Limited
- Supporting Marketing events – conferences, customer demos, capability showcase, webinars, etc.
- Conducting assessment spanning across cloud readiness, cloud security maturity
- Build and orchestrate cloud security strategy plans and roadmap in line with the company’s cloud security framework and industry best practices
- Provide customers with strategies, experiential learning and innovative solutions in the area of cloud security
- Share best practices, solving specific business problem differently from knowledge and experience
- Execute and deliver engagements cutting across cloud security lifecycle of strategy definition, architecture, design and implementation spanning across a multi-cloud environment in line regulatory and standards like PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, GDPR, ISO, FISMA, etc.
- Contribute and maintain a showcase of cloud security solutions covering public (AWS, GCP) cloud and hybrid cloud platforms
- Create tailor-made solutions based on customer’s business and technical security requirement, design processes and systems integrations requirements.
- Mentor, guide and support cloud security management group
- Create state-of-the-art solutions leveraging various cloud-based security solutions cutting across Infrastructure, Application and Data
- Ability to architect and effectively communicate solutions. Experience working in a large corporate enterprise environment.
- Work experience or strong understanding of Security Operations Center (SOC), or Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC)
- Experience working in cloud security domain for multi-cloud vendor environments
- Prior experience with automation and orchestration of cloud security solutions with Cloud Management Platforms
- Prior experience working on security solutions like PaaS Security, DevOps Security, Container and Microservices security, FaaS security, API
- Security, Security Monitoring & Analytics, Web Security Gateways, Vulnerability Management, Cloud Access Security Brokers, Firewall and
- IDS/IPS, Data Loss Protection, Data Encryption, CASB, Web Application Firewalls
- Strong understanding of Networking and Security technologies: AWS and GCP native security controls, Firewall, NIDS/NIPS, Antivirus,
- Identity & Access Management, SIEM, DevSecOps, Web Application Firewalls, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing in cloud environment
- Strong working knowledge of cloud security solutions across AWS and GCP public cloud platforms
- Experience in various cloud security frameworks such as CSA, CIS, SANS, ENISA, IETF, etc
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru Area, India
Application Deadline: N/A