Website Wipro Limited
- Deliver SCOM views via Remote Desktop Web Access, create custom reports on results of SCOM monitoring, using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) technologies, and provide problem resolution for SCOM components and related custom scripts.
- Utilize verbal and written communication skills to maintain accurate system documentation and provide training as required
- Manage customer satisfaction through effectively communicating and managing customer expectations
- Ability to communicate how to leverage technology to create business value and become more effective and efficient
- Work with project managers and peers to understand and solve challenging technical problems, produce effort estimates, and improve system functionality, reliability and reduce costs.
- Transfer knowledge via documentation and training to team members.
- Daily support of the SCOM environment including resolving Incident Tickets / Service Requests / Change Tickets / DR tests as required.
- Provide on-call support
- Manage and maintain enterprise SCOM plantform
- Perform administrative tasks from the Operation Manager console, provide application support for the SCOM platform and create and maintain monitoring and notification rules.
- Review and update SCOM console security, apply patches, create SCOM console roles and reviews, and create and install custom Management Packs (MP) as needed.
- Work closely with a Business Technology peers and management emphasizing collaboration and joint effort to ensure that the needs and expectations of organizational stake holders, business partners, external customers, and third party organizations are met and/or exceeded.
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A