Website Xcel Energy
The HomeSmart Customer Service Representative’s primary responsibility is to respond to all new and existing HomeSmart from Xcel Energy customers request for service, to answer all customer inquiries, and to help solve problems and offer solutions in a respectful and efficient manner satisfactorily resolving issues with one contact. Accountable for individual performance indicators of attendance, adherence to schedule, occupancy, and quality of calls to ensure that the overall business objectives of Service Level and Customer Satisfaction are achieved.
- Provide excellent customer service to potential and existing HomeSmart from Xcel Energy customers for appliance repair and HVAC sales. Assist customers in signing up for the plan, account inquiries, replacement inquiries, cancellations, reimbursements, service requests, HVAC sales appointments, and water heater sales. Analyze and resolve customer problems and complaints concerning HomeSmart from Xcel Energy service billings, payments, and service. Dispatch service requests to appropriate contractors. Process after hours service orders from HomeSmart from Xcel Energy answering service.
- Sell and promote HomeSmart product and services through various marketing strategies. Offers customers a variety of options to suit their home comfort needs. Including water heater sales and scheduling sales appointments.
- Perform other specialized tasks and projects as assigned by supervisor and manager. Participate in specialized projects such as serving on quality teams, committees, and process improvement teams.
- Administer correspondences to customers including confirmation letters, cancellation and renewal letters, and other correspondence as necessary for the efficient operation of HomeSmart.
- Assist in training new employees by demonstrating and explaining correct policies, procedures, and evaluating trainee performance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year of customer service experience required, 18 months preferred.
- Call Center experience preferred.
- Familiarity with HVAC equipment and kitchen/laundry room appliances preferred.
- Bilingual/Spanish experience is a plus.
- Experience with SalesForce preferred.
- Experience promoting product and services preferred.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Paul, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A