Website Xcel Energy
The Credit and Collections Associate II’s primary responsibility is to provide accurate information to Xcel Energy customers in a professional and efficient manner by anticipating the customer’s needs, and satisfactorily resolving issues with one contact. Accountable for individual performance indicators of Credit and Collections and productivity to ensure the overall financial objectives are achieved. Regular, reliable attendance is an essential job function.
- Anticipate the customer’s needs and consults with them by offering solutions and problem solving.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Respond to gas and electric emergency situations with a high degree of accuracy to ensure public safety.
- Participate in on call rotation required.
- Responds to complex inquiries.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including work on special projects.
- Provide high quality customer interaction through multiple channels in a Contact Center environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both written and verbal.
- 1+ year credit/customer service experience.
- Ability to research and resolve complex customer issues and possess strong decision making and analytical skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Bilingual/Spanish experience is a plus.
- Navigate multiple computer systems and applications.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Military Experience considered.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albuqureque, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A