Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. Reliability & Engineering (RME) are the business partners that work tirelessly behind the scenes to make it all happen. We drive continuous improvement, and maintain all of the Material Handling Equipment (MHE) to ensure our customers are met with the Amazon smile. Come join us, on our journey!
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Use of appropriate tooling to troubleshoot simple circuits, basic troubleshooting of material handling equipment (MHE), and repairs to miscellaneous Amazon Operational equipment as needed.
- Maintain a positive working relationships across all of the Amazon Operations facility
- Complete routines with proper documentation
- Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Track and store department inventory
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in basic preventive/predictive , troubleshooting skills and repair methods of machines
- 1+ years of experience in Mechanical and/or Electrical basic components
- 1 + years of experience with compressors and pneumatics
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and OS
- Experience with basic metal and wood fabrication, including saws and drills.
- Basic understanding of a Computerized System ()
- 1+ years of experience using power tools to include saws and drills with proper safety precautions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dayton, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A