Website Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited (“CTC”) is one of Canada’s most admired and trusted companies. With world-class Owned Brands and exciting market-leading merchandising strategies, we are continually innovating with purpose: to be there for Canadians from coast-to-coast. We are relentlessly focused on innovating at every level of our business, investing in new technologies and products, and doubling down on the best talent to drive the company forward. It is an especially exciting time to join Canadian Tire and its group of companies.
- Continue to support Canadian Tire’s culture of learning from others, continuous improvement, agility, growth and innovation.
- Investment in the community to create a talented diverse workforce for Canada and Canadian Tire’s future.
- Building & strengthening student social engagement throughout their education and pursuit of their career through ongoing communication and relationship building.
- Work in an environment that supports, and fosters knowledge sharing and provides key experiences to increase capabilities through projects or objectives.
- There will be specific and measurable objectives/goals that will support learning & achieving relevant business deliverables.
- Partner with internal CTFS clients and provide insights to profitably grow the number of customers and use of our services.
- Develop executive reports for different levels of management.
- Determine and analyze key performance drivers relevant to the business.
- Monitor financial performance against plans and forecasts.
- Work on special projects as assigned by the Manager.
- Build / maintain financial models and create / modify support documents.
- Exceptional communication skills with the confidence and passion to share knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to take a collaborate approach to build strong relationships and have positive team experiences
- Goal driven individual to seek out continuous improvement opportunities
- Working towards a university degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Creative thinker who is observant to seek new opportunities and perceptive to abstract ideas
- Ability to translate analysis into actionable solutions.
- Self-starter with demonstrated superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Can do attitude who is not afraid to take initiative and take on challenges
- Possesses a team mentality and able to work independently
- Demonstrates behaviours of transparency, accountability agility and learning from others that will support your success
- Solid foundation of relevant technical skills
- Flexible and dynamic individual who is able to adjust and prioritize accordingly to adapt to business demands and requirements
Company: Canadian Tire
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakville, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A