Website Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
- Program owner for MAF Group VoC, program health, new enhancements, existing program maintenance and maximum utilization of the program.
- Program management for the VoC program for new deployments running across BUs. Run discovery sessions, Manage implementation schedules, Organize UATs/ Go lives.
- Support strategic projects with issue based insights from the VoC program and with other info sources.
- Be the subject matter expert on VoC for all internal stakeholders. Provide inputs for methodology, survey design, metrics interpretation etc.
- Periodic program reviews with the BUs and support them in developing action planning for continuous CX improvement.
- Learning and enablement for Qualtrics technical aspects to new CX team members and ensure every BU is equipped to maintain the program. Support BUs in training material, trainings and action planning workshops for the frontline staff.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with the Technical Account Managers at the VoC Tech provider, with the MAF GS support team and escalations.
- CX Insights: Produce periodic executive summary reports for senior stakeholders.
- Provide adhoc Qualtrics implementation support, if/when required
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A