We are seeking an International Tax Analyst to join Netflix’s US international tax reporting and compliance team. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of US international tax concepts, excellent analytical and organization skills, the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks and a passion for data automation and simplification.
- Assist in documenting Netflix’s internal procedure and policies on US withholding tax;
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly and annual US international tax provision calculations;
- Point of contact for cross functional business partners on US withholding tax matters, including review of vendor contracts to assess US withholding tax implications, collect and validate W-8 documentation;
- Drive process improvement through collaboration with the Tax Transformation team to execute and implement high impact automation initiatives to scale with the business;
- Prepare and/or review of US international tax related forms and disclosures (e.g., Form 8991, 8992, 8993, 5471, 8858, 8832, GRAs, etc.);
- Support international tax controversy teams on IRS audits
- Research, analyze and document complex US tax technical positions; and
- Prepare and review US withholding tax compliance related workpapers (e.g., Form 1042/1042-S/W8’s);
- Preparation of the US international tax calculations, including but not limited to GILTI, Subpart F, earnings and profits, FDII, BEAT and foreign tax credit.
- 4+ years of US international reporting experience, including public accounting and/or industry;
- Self-starter with the ability to operate independently and deliver impactful solutions in a fast growing and dynamic environment;
- CPA and/or Master degree in Taxation preferred;
- Strong data analytical skills with experience working with large data sets using various tools, including (but not limited to) GAS, Alteryx, and Tableau is a plus;
- You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build relationships with cross-functional business partners.
- Experience with OneSource Income Tax (OIT) and OneSource Tax Provision (OTP) software;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Gatos, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A