The Netflix Production Safety Coordinator is a key part of our Production Safety Team in the UK and EMEA; they are the spider in the web, instinctively connecting dots to the big picture view and keeping everyone informed and highly aligned. The role will range from working with our Safety Managers to directly support titles we produce ourselves (predominantly in the UK) through to defining how we support and develop our partner productions across EMEA and building understanding of local nuances in Production Safety across EMEA . We have lots of moving parts both within the region and across the world, and this role is critical for our continued success.
- Engages with other regional production safety coordinators to support the global development of Production Health and Safety at Netflix.
- Proactively identifies other critical opportunities to support the department and company.
- Works closely with other Physical Production and cross-functional Coordinators to align on any project or title activity, in an effort to minimise duplication and enable the greatest impact from our work.
- Supports with clarifying interdepencies and impacts of Production Safety team activity across EMEA and other regions (APAC, LATAM and UCAN) to maintain alignment as appropriate and maximise impact
- Builds understanding of the internal systems and tools that can support Production Health and Safety within EMEA and supports Health and Safety Managers in engaging with these and updating data and reviewing data.
- Supports the EMEA Production Health and Safety team in the management and development of Production Health and Safety across productions.
- Supports the coordination of Netflix production safety activities for self-managed productions, working closely with our Production Safety Managers.
- Works independently without direct management supervision
- Supports the development and implementation of meaningful regional updates and reporting for Production Health and Safety EMEA.
- Creates a positive atmosphere of professionalism and support
- Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Great communicator who can build strong working relationships with internal and external partners and vendors.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel. AirTable a plus
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent manners
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production safety issues and emerging trends
- Team player with an ability to supervise several projects in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years experience in a health and safety environment or production space.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A