You can analyze and build data mappings for all domains or specific system requirements using descriptive statistics. In addition, you can understand and execute data profiling using cloud native technologies and solution prototyping for Extract, Transform and Load (ETL).
- Leading tools and systems in our modern Azure and ADRM infrastructure.
- Strong, collaborative team of energetic and experienced digital experts.
- A data-driven culture
- Critical thinking skills in order to best extract imperfect data and make the information as objective as possible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to build a meaningful narrative with Data
- Attention to detail since data interpretation and presentation are vital
- Exposed to Cloud architecture and toolsets
- Bachelor’s degree with Information Systems exposure (a Major in: Analytics, Computer Modeling, Science, Engineering or Math)
- Skilled in the Use of SAS and BW Business Objects
- Exposure as a Data Analyst in on-prem and cloud data warehouse implementations
- Knowledgeable of SQL queries and edits
- Capable of communicating in MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Proficient in different Visualization tools
- A leader in fundamental Data Warehouse knowledge including Data Modeling, Data Wrangling, Data Profiling, and Data Visualisation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, USA
Application Deadline: N/A